- Be passionate about providing administrative support.
- Be energized by collaborating on cross-functional teams and working with a company that develops, manufactures, and sells state-of-the-art implantable medical devices.
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships.
- Be a solution oriented, creative thinker.
- Be adept at designing and implementing process improvements.
- Generating, proofreading, and distributing correspondence to internal and external customers following established guidelines.
- Leveraging Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and other systems as required by business.
- Creating and/or generating various reports and ensure data integrity within multiple computer systems.
- Creating and presenting information to groups of various sizes
- Coordinating multiple and varied business projects and processes (e.g. coordinating project teams, identifying process plans, implementing logistics, ensuring relevant communication with teams, monitoring progress, document output, etc.)
- Coordinating all aspects of global virtual meetings and special events at varied sites using current tools and technology, including but not limited to:
- Arranging travel for large groups and scheduling facilities, venue, meals, and equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and policies.
- Analyzing and anticipating the needs of your team(s) and their projects.
- Proactively identifying solutions to non-standard requests and participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborating, and clearly communicating complex information between diverse groups of people.
- Proactively developing a network and utilizing resources effectively with new and existing teammates to enhance a cohesive strategy and team mission.
- Serving as a liaison between various functions.
- Answering and directing incoming calls using a multiline phone system.
- Providing coverage for reception duties and maintaining security in reception area as needed.
- Frequently engaging with numerous internal and external customers.
- Performing additional responsibilities as required within the scope of position.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time