- Provide support in method development and validation studies.
- Provide support in instrument maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Document all analyses in technical reports.
- Participate in good housekeeping practices.
- Purchase materials and supplies for the laboratory.
- Routine and non-routine characterization in support of one or more Research & Development (R&D) projects.
- Collaborate with other scientists using a variety of state-of-the-art analytical techniques.
- Participate in technical training to attain on-the-job proficiency.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with facility and site EH&S policies.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time