- Demonstrated experience creating policy and ensuring operational, procedural and regulatory requirements are maintained and followed.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, design, analysis, implementation and monitoring of system processes.
- Demonstrated ability in designing, recommending and advising on system development to resolve issues and/ or increase productivity, timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, and systems for data management and data governance to communicate and process information
- Ability to assess and resolve problems that require research of data elements and review of policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability in consulting on issues and requests from agency leadership requiring the creation and/ or implementation of a custom solution.
- In-depth knowledge of business systems, system design, application development, regulations and processes and their interaction to alleviate system related concerns.
- Skill in enterprise systems and best business practices
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State legislation and ability to ensure departmental compliance.
- Working knowledge of the Common Education Data Standards.
- Ability to work with external agencies as it pertains to data exchange and Master Data Management.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time