- Root cause analysis on build plan failures and report improvement plan to the Production Control Manager.
- Trend analysis on short-term and long-term customer orders and report to Production Control Manager.
- Finished goods inventory control to meet shipping plan without over producing.
- Assembly MES/SAP management (Training and basic troubleshooting).
- Support monthly inventory and month closing.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly Assembly Performance Reports
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual Assembly Preventative Maintenance schedules with Engineering.
- Assist in Assembly UPMH Improvement TFT.
- At least one year of production planning experience preferred but not required.
- High school Diploma or Technical School Cert. or equivalent experience
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bilingual (Korean & English) preferred
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancilliary
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time