- Perform precision and accuracy (P&A) studies.
- Evaluates and interprets results of analyses.
- Conducts analysis of all samples required to support laboratory and plant operations.
- Maintains documentation to support sample analysis and key accountability.
- Performs all aspects of instrument operation including: set-up, calibration, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Specific operations include sample analysis, data acquisition, data processing and making data suitable for instrument/data management system interfacing.
- Follows all applicable regulatory and safety guidelines as required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time