- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
Required Skills :
- Strong candidates should have 3-6 years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales / Customer service and support
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time