- Process Invoices in timely manner for recurring and usage.
- Review contracts to ensure the correct billing data is in billing.
- Responsible for accurate account Set up and activation in billing
- Maintain billing usage file.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure accurate billing.
- Validate bookings on monthly.
- Respond to internal and external questions regarding invoicing.
- Scan all inbound contracts to Legal Drive.
- Perform Monthly close duties including account analysis and reconciliation.
- Calculate Commissions Accrual on monthly basis.
- Ensure commissions are paid out in a timely manner and in accordance with current Comp Plan.
- Experience with Zuora, Xactly and Salesforce preferred.
- 3+ years of accounts receivable, billing required.
- Some exposure to Commissions preferred.
- BS/BA in Accounting or related field required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Customer service orientation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical skills and extremely detail oriented.
- Multi-tasks and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Revenue Recognition experience a plus.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Economics and Planning / Conservation
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time