- Develop a thorough understanding of Avid’s data from both a technical and end user perspective.
- Support customer service managers in pulling and presenting value-driven analysis of survey results.
- Act as the internal “voice of the customer” in building out the Avid reporting base API.
- Work directly with customers to integrate Avid’s reporting API into the clients data reporting processes.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Solid knowledge of data analysis and report creation
- Be a self-motivated multi-tasker, able to work well across several departments and under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with customers.
Salary: Not disclosed
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time