- Leading and supporting within the identification and definition of necessities, use instances, system flows, display flows, and consumer interfaces
- Interact with and communicate product necessities to architects, engineers, development managers, product managers, testers, and different stakeholders.
- Maintain and Manage the scope of requirements for the Pega software/platform.
- Work with Development Managers, Program Managers, and Architects in scoping and sizing of tasks.
- Responsible for translating patron business targets and requirements into requirement specs and Use Cases.
Experience and Skills :
- Adept at the usage of DCO for Pega application commercial enterprise requirement capture.
- Has knowledge in iterative and Scrum primarily based agile methodologies
- Possess superior knowledge of PRPC architecture, tools, and frameworks
- Experience in Pega initiatives as a business analyst for big-scale tasks and programs.
- Pega Certified Business Architect
- eight+ years of revel in inside the IT industry as a Business Analyst of which five+ have to be in Pega implementation tasks as a Business Architect.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time