- Controlling, monitoring and adjustment of all control systems and manually operated equipment.
- Identification of equipment requiring maintenance.
- Clearing and tagging equipment as required and issuing Safe Work Permits for maintenance and project work.
- Acting as a resource for other Operators and/or Technicians on job tasks and prioritization of work activities.
- Performing tasks assigned per task list.
- Performing all duties with a high degree of dedication to safety and environmental stewardship.
- Performing routine operation of basic control systems and devices to monitor levels, temperatures, pressures and flow rates and transfer of products.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical / Petrochemical / Oil and gas
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time