- Generates new business to assist in meeting Bank profitability goals.
- Prepares and compiles new client applications and information to open new accounts.
- Responds to client inquiries and requests regarding account.
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and client balances.
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Orders daily supply of cash, and counts incoming cash.
- Removes deposits from, counts and balances cash in night depository.
- Issues official checks, traveler’s checks and savings bond applications.
- Maintains files, copies and fax documents, and orders and distributes supplies.
- Provide expedient and courteous service to all clients both in person and on the phone.
Salary: Not disclosed
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time