- As Commercial Manager you will head up the commercial function of this business, and manage and train a commercial team ranging in experience from Assistant to Senior.
- You will oversee the Estimating function also and will report into the Directors.
- You will take overall responsibility for delivering profitability for the company through procurement, planning and control.
- From overseeing accurate monthly cost reports, managing disputes to attending client meetings you will be a fundamental part of Senior Management.
- You are an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager with the capability to manage a dynamic commercial team.
- You preferably have experience training and progressing junior members of staff and are comfortable taking a commercial lead within a business that delivers as a civil engineering sub-contractor and also a principle building contractor.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time