- Install, configure and troubleshoot complex hardware and/or software solutions supporting critical business functions and customer facing services.
- Provide first and second level help desk/ desktop support for all IT related technical problems and services.
- Support satellite locations in a timely and effective manner during the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all IT related desktop technologies.
- Maintain departmental records in a timely and accurate manner for all IT assets in accordance with MTA policies and procedures.
- Timely and accurate completion of all Call Center data in accordance with IT requirements.
- Perform all functions relating to the receipt, inventory, storage, tracking, repair, disposal, and reporting of Information Technology assets utilized throughout the organization.
- Participate in the evaluation of new products and technologies.
- Evaluate user requests and requirements and recommend effective technological solutions.
- Guide less senior technicians and staff in the performance of their tasks.
- Assist with supporting, maintaining and administering corporate email system and environment.
- Design and engineer solutions and standards to be applied within the section.
- Perform and coordinate electronic data discoveries, maintaining confidentiality and meeting required deliverable time frames.
- Plan, design and engineer solutions and projects to be implemented within the section.
- Contribute to the planning and coordination of tasks associated with technology related projects.
- Lead the planning and coordination of tasks and activities in support of IT related projects and initiatives.
- Assume complete ownership of the desktop elements of a project or the implementation of a large-scale system.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time