- Collect, be counted, and disburse cash, basic bookkeeping, and entire banking transactions.
- Communicate with clients, employees, and different individuals to reply questions, disseminate or give an explanation for information, take orders, and cope with complaints.
- Answer phones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Compile, reproduction, sort, and report statistics of workplace sports, commercial enterprise transactions, and different sports.
- Complete and mail payments, contracts, rules, invoices, or exams.
- Operate office machines, together with photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail structures, and private computers.
- Compute, report, and proofread data and different facts, consisting of records or reviews.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database structures, either manually or the usage of a laptop.
- Open, kind, and path incoming mail, solution correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Review documents, information, and different documents to attain records to respond to requests.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and mission regulations. Performs different duties as required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time