- Proactively welcome new students and take them through an exceptional onboarding experience.
- Passionately deliver prompt and professional response to students and franchise network personnel via phone, email, text chat, live chat and other appropriate communication means.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate, resolve, and triage calls and support issues per company guidelines.
- Support all student access to applicable platforms including; OTA’s front-end analysis and trading application.
- Online Student Communities and online student classes with support activity including resetting of passwords; software setup and internet connectivity.
- Support online classroom components including; Event management, recordings, instructor support.
- Provide feedback regarding the quality of online instructor delivery.
- Input data into customer support tracking systems relative to online education and student support.
- Support reporting requests for management, as needed.
- Support management in the delivery of franchise network training via online classroom as it pertains to online education operations topics.
- Support and attend network-wide events such as International Conference and regional events.
- Deliver training to online instructors both staff and guest instructors, as needed.
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
- Work-related experience required in the areas of customer service, database administration, operational processes.
- Strong preference for experience within the financial services industry.
- Windows PC, Mac (helpful), Multiple Browsers, Internet Navigation, Microsoft Office products, Entry level knowledge in computer hardware and software technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to be concise without being offensive
- Ability to offer support without being verbose
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Fashion / Accessories
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time