- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products.
- Use Air Canada’s in-house reservation system to make new flight reservations or modify existing bookings.
- Provide timely resolutions to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Be available to attend and successfully pass a ten (10) week full-time paid training program.
- Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays in a 24/7 operation.
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment.
- Previous travel industry experience;
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet.
- High school diploma or equivalence.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Willing to adhere to Air Canada’s grooming standards.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Retail / whole sales
Functional Area: Sales / Customer service and support
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time