- Respond to routine inquiries from customers regarding requests, product availability, product experience, and policy requirements.
- Resolves problems and complaints according to established guidelines.
- This position will interact and report any issues, concerns or escalations to Leadership.
- Facilitate fulfillment of order requests, maintain inventories along with other tasks associated with the service desk.
- Periodically being able to travel to support events across Canada and the US.
- Provide front-line customer service via email, over telephone, and at times in-person, ensuring prompt and efficient service for the customers.
- Ability to work with sensitive client issues and provide high quality support, HBI, MBI, LBI.
- Ensures compliance to all applicable policies and procedures.
- Manage high volumes of projects and data in varying stages of progression with accuracy.
- Ensure all SLAs are met and requests are addressed appropriately.
- Monitor and respond to emails and telephone calls from customers related to the service desk within required service level agreement (SLA).
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work effectively cross–organizationally and cross-culturally
- Ability to work independently and within tight deadlines
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills – spoken and written
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Minimum 1-year related customer service or order processing work experience.
- Minimum 1-year related event management and logistic work experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Sales / Customer service and support
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time