- Provide aid and help to CS team participants daily.
- Balance branch workload, monitor productiveness and quality.
- Conduct and schedule education for CS group individuals.
- Create and keep numerous procedural documents.
- Evaluate, gift and force answers based totally on purchaser feedback.
- Troubleshoot and problem clear up.
- Handle and effectively resolve purchaser and consumer escalations.
- Perform high-quality exams and provide optimistic comments to group member(s).
- Develop understanding and information of numerous CS functions.
- Develop some understanding and know-how of services and products.
- Sit with and shadow CS team individuals.
- Learn and apprehend the order fulfillment manner start-to-finish.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time