- Resolve incoming client inquiries through verbal and written communication.
- Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations and turn them into opportunities for superior customer service.
- Become technical experts of internal and competitor software systems.
- Educate customers on best practices.
- Bachelors' Degree
- Experience in a customer service/client-facing role
- Phone experience preferred
- You have a knack for figuring out technical issues
- Ability to articulate problems and solve them
- Detail oriented
- Effective communicator
- Desire to grow with a technology company
- You value teamwork
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Consumer Durables
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time