- Develops, inspects, mines, transforms, and models data to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage.
- Conducts statistical analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting or classification.
- Manages all aspects of end-to-end data processing utilizing customized report building functions of systems.
- Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of the data, and acts as liaison with business.
- BA or equivalent + 3 yrs related experience, or MA + 1 yr related experience
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time