- Strong understanding of the library market.
- Ability to develop and communicate a product vision and overarching strategy, connecting the strategy to a concrete course of action.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative global environment, building strong relationships and motivating and inspiring a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – influencing by persuasion and influence rather than authority
- Pro-active problem solving through insight and judgement.
- Ability to prioritise and focus to drive successful delivery.
- Technical fluency and experience of user-centered design practice.
- Excellent time management and efficient execution of tasks.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time