- Support auditing and tracking of document manipulate practices.
- Maintain systems for the enterprise of PSI which include drawings, device documents, and Management of Change documents.
- Coordinate report manage responsibilities with the team of contract directors in a expert, green and effective manner even as keeping integrity of labor techniques and documentation accuracy.
- Maintain asset information management for device at the FHR Olefins facilities.
- Integrate destiny Smart Plant Instrumentation software program gadget into report control practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- three+ years of Document Management enjoy.
- Proficient pc abilties (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat and record management software program - i.e. BlueCielo, Bluebeam or Documentum).
- Competency in engineering facts, and records management including electronic information management structures, undertaking control, record controls, storage/retrieval systems, imaging, and rising technology.
- Interpersonal and conversation abilties potential to successfully interact with people at all levels within the organization in a expert way.
- Demonstrated ability in overseeing contract or other employees assets.
- five+ years of Document Management experience.
- Industrial or Chemical plant paintings enjoy.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Maximo, and Meridium applications.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical Engineering / Environment
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time