- Develop and nurture relationships with Amazon team/buyers.
- Drive traffic and execute relevant digital marketing campaigns.
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
- development initiatives.
- Develop and implement account and channel strategies to secure profitable growth.
- Manage and implement processes associated with MAP compliance.
- Work with the production team as necessary to ensure timely delivery & fulfillment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in e-commerce, online marketing or equivalent.
- Related experience managing ecommerce accounts
- Independent worker who can also collaborate with a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Intermediate MS Excel (VLOOKUP function, sorting and filtering data).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Economics and Planning / Conservation
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time