- As an Entry-Level IT Systems Analyst, you will gain first-hand experience with our IT Engineering team.
- You will learn how to research and develop IT solutions for both our internal teams and customer product use.
- Once trained, responsibilities may include building servers and networks, testing solutions, and working with other IT teams to solve various needs.
- This position will require creating standard documentation to be used by our Operations teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knack for problem solving
- Passion for technology
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Software maintenance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time