- Operates, maintains and troubleshoots laboratory equipment consistent with training and work assignment.
- Collects blood specimens by venipuncture or capillary puncture.
- Prepares specimens and requisitions for referral.
- Prepares, maintains and distributes all required reports and records.
- Maintains supplies inventories and controls supply usage.
- Processes outpatients and on-hospital patients for laboratory services including orders, specimen collection and patient education.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Lab Director,Lab Manager, Assistant Lab Manager or Section Supervisor.
- Maintains work area in a neat and organized manner,decontaminates area according to policy.
- Performs clinical laboratory assays in the following sections: Chemistry, Hematology,Coagulation, Blood Bank, Microbiology, Urinalysis ,Clinical Microscopy and Serology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be licensed in the State of Tennessee as MLT
- Able to work as a Generalist in multiple areas of the lab
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time