- Good working knowledge of Windows operating systems (desktops and servers).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and or Access.
- Basic networking skills small office router and network configuration concepts.
- Working knowledge of mobile devices Android & iOS tablets and phones, scanners, bar code readers, etc.
- A good understanding of EDI concepts and methodologies.
- Linux, HTML, and relational database experience are a plus.
- 2+ years in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- College degree preferred (but not required) or equivalent work experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time