- Set up, make adjustments to, clean up labelers and inspect pallets for damage and reject as necessary.
- Move pallets and distribute in Make and Shape area and scan pallet barcode place cards for inventory purposes.
- Operate Box sticker and bailer machines and monitor equipment for proper operation.
- Safety Celebration Luncheons (because we want you all to celebrate being safe.
- Consistent hours (because you have a life outside of work you have to worry about.
- Minimum education of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Verify cans and labels are ready for batch to be filled.
- Ability to operate a forklift, bailing, label, and sticker machines.
- Knowledge of filling line production, packaging procedures, and equipment.
- Ability to check cans, lids, fill levels, and ensure proper screens or filters are being utilized.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical / Petrochemical / Oil and gas
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time