- Prepares a monthly budget analysis and forecast of personnel costs, including personnel costs by MRT.
- Assists the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly and annual cash flow projections and annual budget development.
- Primary liaison to the Office of Procurement Services; assists with the preparation of Request for Proposal or bid documents, coordinates evaluation committees, assists with evaluation of price.
- Assists with all administrative functions (drafting, reviewing, finalizing, and processing through the Board of Supervisors) as they relate to contracts, memorandums of understanding, intergovernmental agreements, and affiliation agreements.
- Assists with researching grant opportunities, in collaboration with other various County departments and community health care organizations.
- Performs all necessary grant writing, filing, and reporting as needed.
- Assists the Finance Support Supervisor with accounting functions.
- Formulates and applies a variety of complex statistical/complex models for the purpose of analyzing and monitoring department costs in the areas of health care services, pharmaceuticals, and personnel and staffing. Prepare routine and ad hoc management reports.
- Analyzes and interprets financial and accounting records. Perform quality control for large spreadsheets and databases. Advise and assist staff with regard to spreadsheet and database development.
- Independently researches projects as directed by the CHS Director, Finance Manager, and/or CHS management.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time