- Become the subject matter expert for assigned product category online. Learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with assigned projects.
- Responsible for category product data projects and status reporting ? SKU collection and maintenance, product cross merchandising online, product presentation, etc.
- Responsible for prioritizing projects, tasks to ensure deliverables and goals are met or exceeded.
- Measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against metric targets.
- Develop and execute ongoing enhancement/optimization strategy based on measured performance and customer feedback.
- Coordinate integrated teams from one or more external agencies or functional organizations supporting managed initiatives.
- Trouble shoot and problem solve for ongoing operational needs as they arise - store sku alignment, online product availability, others.
- Ability to author clear, concise end user/training materials for processes.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
- Experience in Ecommerce, data management, process analysis and improvement.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time