- Assess eligibility of corporate foreign national employees for nonimmigrant and immigrant visa status in the United States.
- Work with client global mobility personnel and the office of general counsel to prepare petitions and applications for submission to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of Labor (DOL) for nonimmigrant and immigrant status for foreign national employees.
- Support clients in immigration program management and compliance.
- Supervise the work of paralegal staff in recordkeeping and document preparation.
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates with 4-7 years of business immigration experience required
- PERM experience required
- U.S. JD required
- Member of State Bar (NY preferred)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time