- Participate and attend department meetings.
- Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of home, etc.
- Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and trade parterns in the completion of walk-through repairs within five (5) days.
- Schedule and supervise trade partner repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner.
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within seven (7) days.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work.
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service.
- Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as needed.
- Participate and attend department meetings
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years residential customer care or construction field preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Internet / Commerce
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time