- Develop and enhance existing web application using Angular, JSF, Spring and Spring JDBC.
- Develop web applications / websites using J2EE and JBoss Technologies.
- Follow a disciplined approach, rather than a “code and fix” approach to software development.
- This approach requires requirement gathering, work effort estimation, analysis / design, coding, testing, and source code configuration management.
- Think through problems, determine alternative solutions and ensure problems do not recur; remove obstacles by asking upfront questions.
- 3-7 years of experience with web application development using Java, relational databases, and source code control tools required.
- Experience with localizing web applications, consuming SOAP web services, and web CMS preferred
- Experience with configuring tools such as Maven, Jenkins, and SonarQube preferred.
- Ability to capture software designs using UML class and message sequence diagrams preferred.
- Must be able to work on-site in the Chicago Office
- Full benefit package with paid holiday and vacation time.
- Breakfast on Fridays and snacks/juice daily.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time