- Manufacture products to ensure that they meet specifications, and HACCP requirements.
- Run Logics Real-time equipment. Schedule production based on customer demands.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Schedule runs per FDA guidelines.
- Safety responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
- Must be able to operate machinery.
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts.
- Able to work in elevated areas.
- Able to operate heavy equipment.
- Prior experience in feed or production related work.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Energy / Power management
Functional Area: Power Engineering services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time