- Executes all the activities related to any change that may affect the applications under his/her responsibility.
- Understand the conceptual model and assists to develop tasks configurations and functional designs.
- Performs conversion and integration tasks.
- Implements regression, integral and users test.
- Monitors implementing deployment tasks and post implementation support.
- Coordinates with Tenaris team at a global level, specifically with IT development team in Mexico and Argentina.
- Ensures full compliance with IT Tenaris Methodology.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Background/degree in IT
- Language: Bi-lingual speakers preferred (English + Spanish)
- Personal Attributes: Curious, strong problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, proactive, autonomous
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Web Technologies
Role Category: Others