- Working with Business Lines for the remediation of sensitive data that has excessive user access.
- Preparing and reporting data security metrics and KRIs.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business lines in order to identify information security issues and drive policy compliance.
- Assisting in the establishment of an enterprise data classification and digital rights management program.
- Collaborating with other teams throughout the organization to identify sensitive information and protect it at rest and in motion.
- Location is not a barrier for this role and while our preference would be to have a chosen candidate with onsite capabilities in one of our corporate headquarters we are open to remote employment within the United States for an experienced candidate.
Experience and Skills:
- 3 or more years of hands-on technical experience with relevant IT and security tools.
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Demonstrated experience with Symantec DLP Data Discover features.
- Demonstrated experience managing NTFS permissions.
- Ability to articulate technical risk issues in business terms.
- Demonstrated ability to track, manage, and drive to closure self-identified and audit issues.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with project teams and multiple departments and vendors to achieve project objectives.
- Strong capability and experience with meeting project timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy.
Education and Certifications:
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required.
- Relevant Information Security or technical qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) preferred.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time