- Tracks inventory levels and orders necessary supplies.
- May assist in the development and/or modification of new procedures.
- Works on special projects under guidance of technical specialist/chemist.
- Prepares standardized lab reagents for lab and plant use.
- Maintains and troubleshoots laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Interprets data and makes or recommends adjustments based on findings.
- Records data, observations and conclusions in spreadsheets and databases.
- High school diploma/GED and 2-4 years of lab-related work experience.
- Associate’s degree* in Chemistry or science- related discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree* in Chemistry or science – related discipline.
- Prior manufacturing, process or chemical plant experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office required ,SAP strongly preferred.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time