- Prepare project execution plans and identify technical and business resources needed, while assessing issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Provide status updates to Customers and contract management as necessary throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate with support teams and the customer on project requirements and deliverables.
- Facilitate technical communications between stakeholders and development staff.
- Bring strong critical thinking skills and impeccable judgment to prioritize multiple efforts and make a long-lasting impact for customer.
- Create and maintain a traceability matrix to trace project requirements.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes and action items and trace action items to ensure successful completion.
Qualification and Experience:
- 2 - 5 years of experience overseeing and managing technical project.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline,equivalent experience/combined education or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
- Skills in preparing project execution plans and identifying technical and business resource needs.
- Experience in reporting project status and budgets, managing schedules and preparing status reports.
- Ability to assess issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently to resolve technical issues in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Project Management Framework, PMP certification.
- Service Delivery Management, and/or Change Management.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Engineering services
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time