- Assist in the development, communication, control, and revision of policies and practices as assigned.
- Manage and take responsibility for assigned applications, both on-prem and cloud based.
- Associate degree in a computer-related field and a minimum of two years occupational experience.
- Previous hands-on work experience in a multi-server, multi-operating-system, enterprise environment performing the following tasks.
- Upgrading server hardware and software, system tuning, working with protocols, managing network security, and connecting devices to the Wide Area Network.
- Installing new servers and reconfiguring existing servers.
- Upgrading network operating systems.
- Running utilities and performing operations to monitor and enhance network security.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting.
- Server and desktop virtualization technologies.
- Data communication infrastructure and protocols.
- Web servers, mail servers, FTP servers, and related tools.
- Storage: file servers, SAN, NAS, cloud
- Business software applications integration
- Multi-media and/or video conferencing systems
- Cloud-based servers, storage, applications, and integrations
- Ability to work as part of a team of LAN Technicians with other LID departments and teams.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well with non-technical staff.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Hardware
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time