- Demonstrates effective organizational and communication skills.
- Performs duties to support the goals and objectives of the Geisinger Health System in its efforts to provide quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Assesses, accessions, and processes patient specimens in preparation for testing in the various sections of Laboratory Medicine.
- Works under the general supervision of the appropriate technical specialist or trainer and administrative direction of the appropriate Supervisor.
- Demonstrates the ability to use a personal computer and appropriate system applications.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain a high level of productivity and accuracy to achieve rapid turnaround time of ordering, processing, and delivery of specimens to testing areas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous work in a clinical laboratory setting preferred.
- Up to three months on the job to reach acceptable level of performance required.
- Successful completion of initial and subsequent competency exams required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time