- Apply analytical/statistical methods to provide stakeholders with analysis, insight and direction that will move the needle on key performance indicators and metrics.
- Effectively translate analytical findings into the language of business stakeholders.
- Evangelize data stewardship, pursue data quality and relentlessly drive data issues to resolution.
- Continuously leverage industry best practices in support of evolving the analytics infrastructure.
- Mining and driving insights from recorded sales conversations and the sales funnel.
- Incorporate advanced analytics into customer insights and properly package business insights and findings for customer consumption.
- Identify efficiencies and best practices and drive improvements throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated passion for data, analytics, and problem solving.
- Experience in translating analytic results into business recommendations and business questions into analytic frameworks.
- Proficient in SFDC and complex excel modeling along with other marketing technologies.
- Exceptionally organized and a self-starter who can work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines and influence change.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce data table and marketing CRM is highly preferred.
- BS or MS in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar quantitative analytical field .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancilliary
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time