- Define/develop reporting solutions to monitor data quality and master data process.
- Recognize opportunities for cross-functional engagement and challenge data stewards to engage with other data stewards or process leadership as appropriate.
- Leverage multiple technologies to create the most optimal reporting solutions which present the right metrics to the right audience to Drive ownership and change behavior for overall improvement in master data quality.
- Understand internal financial controls, compliance, and business risk tied to master data and incorporate visibility into these risks as appropriate.
- Manage ad-hoc and project related master data reporting needs.
- Drive continuous improvement in master data quality reporting,staying up to date on best practices and reporting tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience partnering with the business to translate business needs/requirements and develop reports
- SAP ERP experience
- Experience with reporting technologies such as SAP Information Steward and Power BI
- Experience with master data governance and/or quality reporting
- Experience documenting and improving processes
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time