- Run more than one pieces of device, i.e, batching mixers, pellet turbines, grinders, grain cleaners; receives elements via truck and rail, monitors ingredients inventory ranges.
- Manufacture products to ensure that they meet specs, and HACCP requirements.
- Run Logics Real-time system. Schedule manufacturing based on patron demands.
- Schedule runs per FDA recommendations.
- Perceive protection as top precedence, and comply with all Cargill & place safety policies & strategies.
- Pro-activeness, and punctuality are surprisingly price for this role in addition to individuals pursuing self-mission.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Economics and Planning / Conservation
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time