- Manage contractual documents and binding agreement, including preparing, negotiating, executing, and documenting .
- Request for Proposals (RFP), supplier contracts and purchase orders.
- Support Proposal Board activity, including gathering supplier cost and lead time inputs to support customer proposals, Request for Information (RFI), and working business develPopment opportunities.
- Gather data for supplier performance evaluation and improvement opportunities to ensure delivery, quality, and financial stability.
- Initiate supplier improvement activities, while integrating and aligning with program business unit goals and strategies.
- Project management of various supplier relationships from proposal phase through execution.
- Communicating and engaging with stakeholders to ensure that program and customer strategies are integrated into supplier source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time