- Purchase and follow up of assigned materials, equipment, and services.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of order administration, order processing, customer service, and communication.
- Plays a key role in the successful interaction between Procurement and internal and external customers to ensure an efficient application of the Procure-to-Pay process.
- Execute purchase orders for the procurement of materials, equipment, and services after determining all elements of the order are within established policies and procedures.
- Develop implement plans to resolve difficulties arising in the placement and delivery of purchase orders, perform follow-up services to ensure orders are filled by suppliers in a timely manner and communicate to category managers any unfavorable trends.
- Ensure current contracted pricing from suppliers is maintained on purchase orders and available throughout contract period, and work collaboratively to assist in resolution of invoice issues.
- Participate in problem solving and contribute toward the development and implementation of process improvements and standard work to create value and minimize risk in assigned area of responsibility.
- Possess strong analytical skills to extract, analyze, and report data trends in support of category managers; collaborate with Accounts Payable and suppliers to determine root cause of unpaid invoices, creating and efficiently executing solutions to avoid production disruption.
- Assist in the development/implementation of supplier objectives.
- Assist in managing ongoing supplier performance.
- Associate degree in business or related discipline or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2-4+ years of office experience with functions relating to procurement, customer service or supply chain.
- Experience in SAP systems and working knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making with initiative and self coordination.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly transactional work environment where organizational detail was critical.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as needed to achieve departmental goals.
- Demonstrated customer focus aptitude.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and organizational skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Cold Calling / Client Servicing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time