- Maintaining a clean and orderly workspace.
- Responsible for assuring that color and quality of material in the package meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Communicate effectively across a diverse work group and across shifts through the use of email and computer based applications.
- Follow procedures and practices to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
- Help create new proceduresMaintain regular attendance and be able to work various shifts and overtime as required.
- Perceive, identify, and respond to alarms.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- May work outdoors and in inclement weather.
- Perform basic troubleshooting tasks for process upsets.
- Assist or fully operate pail/drum filling operations.
- Operation of batch mixing equipment, continuous compounding units , packaging lines.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time