- Researching, analyzing and coordinating with senior specialists, and/or supervisor as necessary, to ensure that the most recent guidance is applied when making technical decisions or advising managers, staff, and employees.
- Identifying and proposing technically sound and administratively compliant solutions to a range of recurring issues.
- Overseeing training logistical, supply, and equipment needs to ensure effective, efficient accommodations are available.
- Managing the Training Centers Division travel program activities utilizing the Concur automated travel system.
- Monitoring contractor technical performance, performing quality assurance, and inspecting/reviewing contract deliverables in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Communicating with Contractors and Contracting Officers to identify and resolve potential problems.
- Providing ongoing service to managers, assigned organizations, and employees in their assigned program area(s).
- The major duties described above reflect the full performance level of this position. Typically, the lower Pay Band (Pay Band G) performs the same duties but will receive more guidance and training; and/or projects/work assignments may be less complex.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: BPO / ITES
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time