- Supports PDC team in purchasing and accounts payable projects issues. Works with internal Dignity Health departments to resolve ongoing data issues and monitors resolutions.
- Communicates, educates, and facilitates training for project management software to users/customers in a clear and compelling manner, using written, verbal, and other mediums. Collaborates with other users and leadership team members to understand capital project processes and makes system performance improvement recommendations.
- Participates weekly, monthly and quarterly project reporting, as well as annual 5-year capital planning initiative with department and system leaders.
- Assists CRE Project Finance Manager in identification and implementation of key metrics utilizing project management system software , external benchmarks , and internal data, by identifying important trends and variances through the review of management reports and financial analysis.
- Requires a Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Business, Accounting/Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Minimum three 3 + years of experience with project management and/or reporting systems.
- Experience in construction projects and with project management teams.
- Experience and knowledge of accounting/finance terminology and reporting
- Experience with Projecto preferred , but not required.
- Experience with Lawson is preferred , but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency with Windows 10.
- Demonstrates strong abilities in analysis, data interpretation, computer software applications, spreadsheet programs, plus a proficiency in financial modeling techniques to generate management reports, projections, allocations, and analyses.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time