- Work with hand tools, power tools, cutting devices, and sharp hand tools.
- Work with computer systems such as MS Office, LIMS, and other systems.
- Assessment and disassembly/separation of complex consumer items into individual test components.
- Properly identify and prepare individual test components for chemistry testing.
- Detail oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of scientific principles.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Higher secondary education and/or laboratory experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, perform basic laboratory tests and record basic laboratory results.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time