- Minimum of ten years experience in Manufacturing QA.
- Proficiency in interpretation of engineering drawings to inspect production.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel capability.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Statistical Process Control, Inferential Statistics.
- Associates in Applied Science in Chemistry or Industrial Engineering.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Education, Work Experience and Skills preferred.
- Advanced level proficiency in Inferential and Descriptive Statistics.
- Skilled in measurement system devices, ie calipers, viscometers, sonic testers.
- Skilled in use of statistical software such as Mintab.
- Background as a Calibration Technician.
- Military Veteran with service rank of Non-Commissioned Officer.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical Engineering / Environment
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time