- Setting up and cleaning up for assays and instrumentation.
- Performing of routine heparin activity testing.
- Following all applicable standard operating procedures.
- Documenting information in appropriate formats to satisfy quality system requirements.
- Interacting with heparin coatings, manufacturing, and engineering teams.
- Scanning documents into an electronic system.
- Assisting in maintaining safe, clean, & productive work area.
- Engaging in Continuous improvement efforts.
- Contributing to a fun, energetic and supportive workplace environment.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree OR a minimum of 1 year experience as a quality control lab technician in a regulated and relevant industry OR a minimum 3 years general laboratory experience
- Proven effectiveness as a team player
- Ability to follow verbal as well as written instructions
- Ability to work effectively within teams as well as individually
- Ability to be able to follow standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to learn new test equipment and software
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time